Thursday, November 15, 2007

Oh, It Is SOOOO November

No picture. Sorry. I'd love to, but I've tried and nothing I take is doing this weather any justice. Furthermore, it's a danger to my camera. The sky is overcast, so lighting is part of the challenge. I'm sure you can understand that bit. The precipitation? Aye, as the Bard would say, there's the rub.

What would I call this stuff? Soft hail? Pellet sleet? It's drifting across the street like it's got the mass of powder, yet on close inspection it's quite wet! 'Close inspection', HA! It's an industry of a spare moment! This substance melts almost as quickly as a snowflake. *sigh* What a delicate puzzle.

I guess it's best to just chalk it up to this month.

Oh! *chuckle* It's done. What snow or rain or nameless, spectacular precipitation had fallen is now simply wet on the ground, or lovely cabochons of captured melt on the iris and dogwood leaves.

I'll just wait for the next wind of change, and see what meteorological delight that brings.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home