Monday, December 10, 2007

Goofy Doesn't EVEN BEGIN to Describe...

I have NEVER seen my brother with mouse ears. I don't like Disney, but bless that cryogenically preserved misogynist for this priceless image!


The beautiful little girl in Matt's arms is his daughter. Her face is painted with dainty butterflies. On Matt's other arm is (I'm assuming, and I realize what a dangerous thing that is to do -- the whole "ass of u and me" aphorism, no aspersion-casting here!!!) his wife Marianne's hand. I can't imagine why she's cut out of the picture. She's gorgeous AND really nice. This is the way I found it on my dad's fridge for dinner tonight. I just love this picture. I can think of a million different stories to go with it.

I used my cameraphone to take the picture of the picture by propping it up on a cutting board in Daddy's kitchen. That's why it's all fuzzy. It would pass for good journalism in old-school National Enquirer.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home