Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Outside CSU's Wolstein Center


Debate day in Cleveland! In an election year with staggering historic resonance, it's nice -- amazing, even -- to see our small, fair city featured so spectacularly.

(And the readers wait with bated breath to see if, yes, even in this solemn, sacred moment, Rebecca can find the element of funny.)

(OF COURSE I CAN! Would I disappoint you?)

After 8 straight days of sun and reasonable weather, we have a winter snow warning through 4am tomorrow! Over 350 schools are closed. It just figures! I'm relieved and glad to see it's not just me that happens to on an important trip!

(I hope these intrepid souls on the many corners -- not just this one! -- have thermoses full of warm drinkables. It's miserable out here.)

 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home