Saturday, February 02, 2008

Surprise!!!!

My Very Sweetest has surprised me! We are going on a honeymoon!

Cleveland Indians Spring Training is our destination!!

I'm so excited. I've never been to Spring Training! Neither has he! This is something we've both wanted to do for a long time.

We'll see the Indians play at Houston Astros, and two games at Winterhaven (current home of the Indians) vs. Mets and Phillies. Whoo HOOO!!!!!! I think I'm feeling warmer already. The tix are really good, too: close to the field. Think we'd better take our gloves... along with cameras and stuff to get signed...

He's a genius, too. It's all on the cheap (ok, inexpensive, not so much cheap, as 'cheap' implies lousy quality, and it's SO not that), using AAA and air miles and the fact that Spring Training games are far less costly than regular-season games.

I'm so excited!!!!!

Ohhhh, he's so romantic. I'm so in love. :-D

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home