Monday, May 26, 2008

Pimp, or Pink Patti's Ride?

Patti wanted suggestions for her new scooter. Since it can go 9 mph, AND she (apparently) routinely DOES, (I mean, this crazy woman and her wheelchairs!!) we suggested a roll bar. Maybe even a cage. If not for *her* protection, then for the greater alert of those around her...
Sam enthusiastically recommends a light bar, mounted on said roll bar or cage. I think she needs a flame job and Neon Ground Glow. Inevitably, someone had to suggest hydraulics.

Of course, now that I've got my thinker going, with the kind of speeds she's clocking I wonder if a cow catcher might not be handy? Certainly a brush grill. (I'm not sure that's what it's called; it's that thing that makes a truck look like it's wearing orthodontics...) Or she could go old school and mount a pair of bull horns on it, to show for sure she means business!

Patti's so much fun. And generous! Notice the single malt bird seed on the worktable next to the scooter. Laphroaig; nice to be a bird in their 'hood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home