Saturday, June 07, 2008

Tiny Tin

Tiny retablos! I've never seen them so small! Very charming. These are in our favorite gallery, Galería Quetzal, on Mayfield Road in Little Italy. I like her gallery because she goes all over Latin America gathering the works directly from the craftspeople. I also like her because her gallery is vibrantly colorful and loaded with fantastic textures. Personally, I find her an excellent and beautiful human. I would give her name, but I am an idiot about remembering names.

Anything else? Well, yes! We found another gallery we love: Scaravilli Design. It's all photography, and ALL eye-poppingly lush. He makes Cleveland look as cosmopolitan as Prague and Amsterdam, and so very much more. It was a delightful evening, and we got to spend it all with Tim and Carlina (2 of our very favorite people!), too: bonus!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home