Sunday, July 13, 2008

BROKEN GLASS -- DO NOT TOUCH!!

In the (ahem) "Ladies' " restroom at the Lizard. (only tonight am I questioning things...) There's gotta be a mighty story. I'm just glad I wasn't around to witness whatever it was that went down.


It's really so much more fun to make up my own stories. That way no one ends up hurt, and if I want, there can be mutants. Or robots and alien autopsies and blackmarket dinosaur embryos and overwritten memories in human brains -- or, at least, positronic ones. See? So much more entertaining. And no cops, just mysterious government-"types" in dark trench coats.



For the record, I never take a picture in a public restroom unless I'm completely alone. I just keep finding odd things in restrooms. Blog-worthy things. Things like black plastic trash bags taped over broken mirrors as a "safety precaution".

These are things I deem blog-worthy, or at least, things I think the world should know.

And since I don't get many comments on this blog, I feel confident no one actually reads it. Not to the point that people are going to start pointing me out in the streets as "that girl who takes the restroom pictures".

I'm not the WeeGee of Kohler, American Standard, and Moen -- eeeww: that guy was sensationally creepy. I just think restaurant managers need to think very hard about what really IS acceptable, and what they think "passes" for acceptable, as far as their customers are concerned. And believe me, many of their customers are, in fact, quite concerned.

Meh. It won't stop us from going to the Lizard. They've got great wings!

 



 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home