Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Published again!

WOOT!

Another of my projects/recipes is published! See it here.

Yes, it's on The AntiCraft. Yes, I am an editor. No, this doesn't give me an extra 'in' with my projects. A staff submission has to be scrutinized and vetted every bit as carefully and with as picky an eye as for a non-staff submission.

As a matter of pride, I would have to say that even more scrutiny goes into a staff project, because it would be embarassing for our submissions to be subpar. If we, the judges, were to display a project less wonderful than those projects we accept and reject, our credibility would be forfeit.

I submitted 4 projects for this issue. I am pleased that 2 were accepted. One of the non-accepted (?) recipes is further down the blog (Steampunked Burger Meister Meisterburgers), and everyone who has tried them has really enjoyed them. I have another recipe to share, and I will eventually. There was a lot of interest for this theme! It was amazing how much interest there was surrounding BACON.

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home