Thursday, August 07, 2008

Mystery SOLVED.

Since the time I discovered my Swedish heritage I've been trying to justify it to the curious urges and desires I naturally feel. Completely on the level, you understand!


*You* know. The eternity of 'nature v nurture'. I'm adopted. There's no escaping this argument. DAILY.


Some days, HOURLY.

Rick helped me today. It was on my second Belgian beer.


I commented on how I really loved EVERYTHING Belgian put in front of me, and I simply didn't understand that. Perhaps there just isn't enough available that is Swedish!


Rick, on the other hand, speculates that perhaps that is the precise reason why Scandinavians needed to go a'viking in the first place.


I know *I'D* leave home for Belgian beer. (And honey. And jams/jellies. And soups. And cheese. To say nothing of the chocolate.) Whether those genius Trappist Monks had anything to do with them or not!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home