Sunday, September 14, 2008

I like freedom of speech. Really.

But THIS crosses the line.


I AM part (tiny part) Apache. I take pride in my baseball team's fighting, warrior spirit. I feel like the Chief Wahoo *LOGO* is less a slur than the hugely offensive Notre Dame Fighting Irish MASCOT (*HUGE* difference! ESPECIALLY when one narrowly missed a church bombing in N. Ireland!), and for the record, yes, I am also part Irish. In fact, I've got *ALL* the British Isles in me (plus mostly Swedish, but that'll be featured in a future "pirates v ninjas are SO iPhone v1; everyone should be a VIKING" post) except Welsh.


Anyway. I think a very thin line was already tread with Wahoo, but to juxtapos Wahoo with Liberty *decidedly* crosses that line.


How about ONE icon at a time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home