Sunday, July 23, 2006

Since We Didn't Ride...


Independence Bike Shoppe.jpg, originally uploaded by sunspotting.

...my bike needed a new hanger ... um... THINGIE. Bolt, I think. For my rear gears. (I'm not a BIKER. I just ride a bike.) We were in Parma and had the MS150 list and a coupon for 10% off stuff and service we went in search of a nearby participating shop. Independence was closest.

Independence Bike Shoppe on Brecksville Road didn't have the piece we needed because they don't carry my brand of bike, but they were very friendly and helpful and I sure wish we could have given them the biz. If you're ever in the neighborhood, look them up. They rock.

Best of all, look closely in the window. To the left in the main picture at the top of this post. Do you see them? Look closer! That's ok, here are some details.

PEDAL CARS! They are so darn cool! My grandparents had a vintage fire engine pedal car on their farm when I was a kid, it was such a blast to play with. And these have great paint jobs. Check out the flameage! Just too cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home