Saturday, August 18, 2007

These welcome signs were loudly attended by Patti, 2 Anns, Jan, & Barb at the entrance to lunch at the Lorain County Joint Vocational School in Oberlin. Patti has a bullhorn. (Those of us who know her know it's redundant. *wink*) She and her cohorts make the riders feel immediately and warmly welcome! The first Paladins to lunch, BTW, were Ben and Steve Ogonek, ca. 8:45 am! Donna Ogonek was next, followed by my husband Rick! (Rick, I am very proud of you, that was super fast.)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Happened acorss your blog, and I love it!!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Thanks for the nice comments on my blog! To answer your question, I found your blog just by clicking the "next blog" button at the top of the screen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home