Sunday, October 28, 2007

Warm n Cozy

:-) *sigh* My sweet trio of snugglers! We have 2 other cats, and we love them too. Morgan and Mirth give their affection on their own terms. It makes it extra special when they choose to share it! But every single time I will choose the willingly, enthusiastically given affection. My beloved dog Cleopatra- seemingly, a professional snuggler- and Bert- the first cat to claim me as her own- and my amazing husband- a master snuggler in his own right: all, the unwitting subjects of this photo. I look at this scene, not the sub-par resolution, but the love I have that surrounds me, and I feel SOOOO very lucky. Course, when it's 90 degrees outside, I'm happier about a little distance from the furry ones of the family. It's the emotional warmth that's welcome constant year-round.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww... I finally have a feline snuggler, too! After 4 years of standoffishness, Goldie has learned how to be a real cat, and now she quite frequently jumps up on my lap to take a nap. Yaaaayy! But no one warned me I should keep a blanket (or teflon) on my lap for the moments when she hears someone outside the apt and LEAPS off of me to investigate, leaving me with rather scratched up thighs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home