Wednesday, December 12, 2007

artsy angle, pre-printing


artsy angle, pre-printing
Originally uploaded by sunspotting.

Here's my better picture of my image, ready to print.

The project is for Art For Cures. I'd link to the website, but it's not fully functional yet. The theme is The 12 Days of Christmas, and my day is 6 Geese a-Laying. While there are not 6 mature geese in the image, there certainly are 5 potential geese under the one mature one...


Like my card-drying racks? Recycling is the best!


















Closeup of the Goose.


They are meant to be displayed as mini banners in a sequence, kinda like this, only from "Partridge" through "12 Lords a-Leaping" instead of all the same banner. Also, hopefully none of them will be pulling a "doin' my own thang" dance like Mr. Second-From-The-Left, who's playing wild and free with the wind. I'm all for individualism, but I'm in charge here, darn it. Shape up, and lemme be in charge! (Yes. It's true. I'm talking to Christmas ornaments. I'm at that point. This early. Doing just fine, but if you happen to be passing through the neighborhood with a little grog or wassail or REAL eggnog or Great Lakes Christmas Ale (better yet, Nosferatu!), my door is always open. Of course I'll share! I'm no Grinch, unless you count after the heart-growth bit.)











Here's a closeup of the final result.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home