Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Um, HOW Much?

Today for the first time, EVER, oil hit $100/barrel.

Crap. CrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapCRAP!!!!

I'm trying to think of all the things I pay for that cost more than $100/barrel.

I don't have the figures. So I have to guess. Here are some shots in the dark.
Milk?
Beer?
Wine?
Chocolate (in its purified,'liquour' form, but that doesn't mean like Godiva liquor, it's a form it takes in the chocolate-making process)?
Olive oil?
Orange juice?
Coffee?
Half & half?
Yarn? It's not liquid, but it sure can be expensive. I'll bet if you fill a barrel with it, it's way more than a measley $100. And I'll be happy to take it off your hands. A barrel full of fabric, too. And another barrel with thread to match!

Anyone know what size a barrel is, anyway?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home