Thursday, February 21, 2008

Whaddayaknow...

Well, huh.

Look at the holiday I missed yesterday: Northern Hemisphere Hoodie Hoo Day.

What a bummer! If I'd have known, you can bet I'd have participated.

Run outside, wave my arms, and yell, "Hoodie HOO!!" to banish winter? Why not? Can't hurt, and my neighbors already think I'm a little odd. I may as well go in whole hog!

And if it works, I'll have your gratitude, right? ;-)

(So should I wait til next year, I should I call for a do over and celebrate a little late, like tomorrow?)

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Ok, I still don't really think I understand wtf that's about! Lol! So... these people just make up holidays? And copyright them???

I think you should make up YOUR own holiday. Come on.. Hoodie hoo? You can do better than them! :D

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Oh look! At least you're not too late for "For The Love Of Mike Day" and "For Pete's Sake Day!" :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home