Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's THAT Day...


...so I have to say it.

Happy Valentine's Day, World! I'm in love, and there's no holding me back from this one. I hope for all of you out there the kind of love I've found.

There's an article out there encouraging women who haven't found Mr. Right, to settle for "Mr. Eh, He's Right Here, I S'pose...". I would argue against that, having made that choice once before. It is harmful to the person on the receiving end of that relationship. It is painful for everyone involved, once the detangling process is begun, and the pain lasts much longer than the divorce. No matter how long the divorce seems to last.

There's nothing like waiting for the partner who suits your needs just right.

I'm NOT saying "I waited for Mr. Perfect"!!!! I'll tell you right now that there's no such animal. But perfect for me? Oh yes.

He/She is out there. And totally worth it.


I love you, Rick!! You were worth the wait.

 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home