Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Welcome Home!


Ahh. The natural order is once more restored. Bert is finally coming to me voluntarily. (She'd been beaten up pretty badly by the other two cats -especially Morgan- to the point of being nearly feral.)

Cleo has joined the two of us on the couch. She likes to snuggle with both me AND Bert, as my 2 girls get along quite well. I suspect Bert missed her canine champion while we were gone. (Cleopatra had a 'spa week' in Strongsville with Grandpa Oerkfitz. :-} Grandpa spoils her.)

This is the very thing I missed while we were gone, and my deepest regret about the delay.

Funny thing, though? A little over a day into the trip, my sinuses were clear. Clear like they've not been in years! Not an hour after returning home, they were full and draining, and my eyes were burning. *sigh* These cats are killing me! But it is the death I wholeheartedly choose. Give me bonds of love every single time! These are the sacrifices that are worthwhile.

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Amen :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home