Saturday, October 18, 2008

Well, this is a kick in the teeth.

Apparently, Blogger no longer supports T-Mobile. It doesn't seem to be deliberate, so I am going on the hopes that this is a temporary glitch, but it sure does throw a serious monkey wrench in my plans for this weekend.

This is the weekend my dad is getting married, and I had hoped that, in addition to the traditional photography, I would be doing some cameraphone-and-blogging.

Getting bounced posts that tell me that my posts are no longer supported (after well over a year's time???!!!?) makes me feel hollow inside. All the more hollow, when my phone service provider gets the same bounced error message immediately following a post attempt, and cannot hide the sheer surprise for the experience.

So my posts from my father's wedding festivities will NOT be immediate or spontaneous. I'll do what I can as I can.

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home