Monday, October 13, 2008

Another glorious scoreboard addition


Another glorious scoreboard addition
Originally uploaded by sunspotting.

NYG 14, CLE 27. And it's neither a blizzard nor driving rain nor bone-shattering cold. Other than several stupid (mildly put!) penalties, the Browns might even come out of this game without shame. I forget the word for that...rhymes with ride and wide and glide...

Head-shakingly amazing. I am utterly gob-smacked. We could win this one!

I mean, we probably will, but I don't want to commit to that. Not til the game's over, at least. If I do before the game's over that'll be the very instant the Giants are infused with superhuman strength and we'll see the comeback of the century at the expense of a Cleveland team. Again.

 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home