Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dear Big Three Auto Corporate Heads:

I know this is a difficult time for you. Do you understand it's a difficult time for the rest of us, too? I find it impossible to relate to you.


Here's the thing, though. It's been a very long time since you've even turned my eye with any of your cars. That's right! You have failed to interest, let alone dazzle me with your design or performance. How bad is THAT?!? I even know some of your designers, especially at Ford. Doesn't matter, if a car can't deliver the goods.


So forgive me, Big Three, if I don't throw myself 100% in your corner. I'm completely skeptical about your flexibility, which is why perhaps it really *is* past your time.


Honestly, you're stuck in outmoded forms of transport, you're so far down in pockets of Big Oil you refuse to hear the pleas of us who want alternatives, and you continue to insist that we buy unnecessarily gigantic vehicles.


Sorry. Out of touch businesses go out business. It's called survivor of the fittest. You're simply not fit.

1 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Blogger Meg said...

RIGHT ON!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home