Thursday, February 21, 2008

the moon was wearing a jaunty cap


the moon is wearing a jaunty cap
Originally uploaded by sunspotting.


There was a lunar eclipse last night. I love eclipses!!

Amazingly, the weather cooperated. We had clear skies! This doesn't happen often. Usually when something remarkable and astronomical happens, Cleveland misses it because of our chronic cloud problem.

I got my act together and guessed about how to use the long exposure feature on my camera.

(Yes. Guessed. I have ADHD. I simply cannot read manuals. Well, not past the first sentence. I'll read that 7 or 8 times before I realize there's no chance I'm going to progress...)

Here's a selection from last night's majestic "light show", in case you missed it. Enjoy!





 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home