Monday, July 21, 2008

Apparently, I'm not alone.

Whip Up had a book review a few days ago that shows me I'm not alone thinking of getting creative with cookies.

Click that whole paragraph if you want to see. It's worth it.

Also? And this is a little scary, so maybe you don't want to keep reading. (Ok, that wasn't fair, was it? He heh heh.)

My Beloved inspired me to check into whether there might be recipes for deep-fried cookie dough. Was I lucky?

Is this not the Home of the Brave? And, apparently, the iron-stomached.

LORDY. According to Google, 70,800 results were found that matched my search criteria (that would be "fried cookie dough recipe"), and said search was executed in 0.35 seconds. I didn't check to see if ALL 70,800 were actually recipes for this specific delicacy. In fact, my gob-smacked mind could barely make it down the page.

I guess I hit the jackpot, if that's what you can call it, though I'll stick to traditional cookies, thank you very much!! It certainly is county fair season!

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home