Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Harbinger of Clean Carpets Someday? Or Just Another Apocalypse?

Oh! WILL there be peace on Earth, after all?

I expected a Miracle of Peace in the Middle East to preceed accord between Bert (on the left) and Morgan.


I expected President Musharraf of Pakistan to have peaceful nights full of untroubled dreams before I ever expected to see this.

I expected the glorious, voluntary banishment of the 'Stars and Bars' flag as a goodwill gesture towards ending racism before the germ of this scenario ever introduced itself to the petrie dish of my consciousness.

What I'm saying is these cats fundamentally despise each other. Not a day goes by without them exchanging great mouthfuls of fur. Of course, they also have to display dominance via body fluids (read: PEE; yeah, it's a quite literal pissing contest, we're so bummed out), despite being fixed.

So we, the hapless foodgivers, live at the mercy of these little, furry, lovable, AGGRAVATIONISTS (as opposed to 'terrorists'), seemingly destined never to have houseguests again.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home