Monday, January 28, 2008

"PUSH THE BUTTON, MAX!!!"


"PUSH THE BUTTON, MAX!!!"
Originally uploaded by sunspotting.

This photo just got added to a Flickr pool (group of photos from all sorts of other Flickr members, usually on a theme) called "Fix or improve it with duct tape". Just thought that was funny. At least as funny as the picture. I had never heard of this group before, or even seen it whilst browsing Flickr.

I do think it's an appropriate venue for Chris/Doktor Wienerschnitzel/Professor Fate. Maybe now he'll create a new character called the Dandy Duct Taper, or something. Duct Tapir, the animation? We'll have to wait and see.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Robert A Vollrath said...

I've got look in on this blog more often.
I've got rough version of a completed
Invisible Picnic up on my blog.

Funny photo.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks! He's a funny guy. And a dear friend to my husband and me, not to mention a great dad to his very cool kids.

I can't wait to see the next installment! So glad you let me know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home