Monday, February 11, 2008

Ravelry Ravings

I'm a member of this way cool online community called Ravelry. It's for people who knit and crochet. I spent a fair part of this evening messing around with my site and checking out some of the groups.

I am soooooo in love with this site.

There's even a site for people who knit and crochet and have a basenji. Such a cool niche! So perfect for ME.




And the part about "basenjis + yarn" that's especially funny is that they really REALLY don't mix. Cleopatra eats wool as often as she can get it. Plus, this is a very odd breed, with unbelievable quirks. I mean, dogs who yodel? It's true. But you don't want them near the yarn stash. So now we have our own support group.

Which is nice.

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

There really is a group for everything :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home