Tuesday, March 04, 2008

To the MOON...

We're going on our HONEYMOON!!

I'm so excited. We are headed to Winter Haven, FL for 4 days of full-immersion Spring Training Cleveland Indians Grapefruit League baseball!! WOOT!!!

So, no computer. I'll only have my phone with me. I may have limited opportunity to update as I go, depending on network availability. Which means that I'll update from analog logs I will keep as we travel. I have a brand new sketchbook specifically for the occasion.

Baseball! Green grass and chalk lines! The crack of the bat! Mmmm. My Sweetest is so romantic.

And we are leaving Cleveland as the city is covered in ice. Schools are already closing for tomorrow. *chuckle*

Oh -- very important: I voted today. Go Hillary!

 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home