Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Letter from Sarah




Letter from Sarah
Originally uploaded by sunspotting.



This amazing piece of mail arrived yesterday!!! My 3 year old niece Sarah wrote it. Wow, she's GOOD! Look how clearly she can write! I love it. What a cool letter! How nice to be thought of! But then, she is a very thoughtful little girl. Matt and Marianne are wonderful parents. I deeply admire them. (It's sooooooo cool watching my little bro being a dad.)

I just looooooove that wonderful little girl. Oh! Can't get enough of her! Simply breaks my heart we all live so far apart.

And she wrote on the back, too! No slave to conventions, she wrote "LOVE" diagonally, then "SARAH" in a circle around the letter "O". I think it will be forever before I see anything quite so charming.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How adorable! We'll have to compare cute niece-art, :-) coz Mira gave me one when I babysat for her over the weekend, that is also quite charming. Has it's own creative spelling and all. :-) Aren't they just precious? I'm sorry you're so far away from Sarah, that stinks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home