Tuesday, November 06, 2007

New Bling

I'm home now. Groggy. Fed, now, too! Wearing something more substantial than a hospital gown. Still with the nagging headache, that's aggravating! I just wanted to show off the new and improved hospital bracelet, and make sure the world knows I made it out of my scary lumpectomy. Next hurdle: the mystery of the pathology. Interesting: while we were at the hospital, the City of Cleveland Heights planted a stick ('tree', if you like; we'll see if it sprouts leaves in the spring) on our tree bank. Also, right this moment, it is thunder snowing. A very interesting day. Also interesting? My cameraphone's ability to focus at this distance from my wrist is about how well I am able to focus on the world on Darvocet... but I kinda like it... (for now, anyway. As long as it keeps me from feeling the gash in my boob.)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home