Wednesday, November 07, 2007

On the Couch to Recovery

Recovery is better with company. I have my usual snugglers, my dog Cleopatra and cat Bert and husband Rick, who surprized us all with the addition of normally standoffish Morgan and Mirth! So it's monkey-pile on the couch, at least til Morg and Mirth can wriggle out of Rick's arms! There's another companion on the couch I'm appreciating right now, but you can't see it in all it's pinky goodness: Darvocet. Ahhh. Lovely. It's nice because it keeps my boob gash from being a constant companion. I'll take that swap!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebecca I am so sorry I haven't been reading your blog, thus had no idea what you've been going through lately. {{{Rebecca}}} Hugs from me! SO glad to hear of the good results. I toast you and your snugglebuddies! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home