Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Mirth and Grandma's Sock Monkey


Christmas Mirth and Grandma's Sock Monkey
Originally uploaded by sunspotting.

Strange stuff is out in the house. Our cats are getting bold. Having a very tall tree base (it's a real tree trunk, for all that it's a fake tree) is turning out not to be all that much of a safeguard.

Sigh. It's coming down. I can feel it in my bones.

Anyway, this picture is full of meaningful stuff. I put notes all over the picture on my Flickr site. Just click on it, and you will be automatically transported. I mean, redirected. Whether you are 'transported' depends on how deeply you connect with *my* nostalgic stimuli. Try it! I hope it brings you joy.

There might be another picture or two here at the bottom. Mirth was just so darn cute this morning. (I can't stand turning this blog into a cat report!)


Christmas Sneaky Mirth

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home