Saturday, December 22, 2007

Gravity stays on ALL weekend...




Today's the day the tree came down. Can't blame this on the dog! Cleo was in bed with us. Nope, this was AAAALLLLLLLL feline!

And this ornament? I found it well away from its origin on the tree in the living room. It was on the opposite end of the dining room, right by the corner between the dining room and breakfast nook, near the microwave. I was reheating last night's coffee. This ornament, along with the huge 'wormhole' in it, was what got me to look up at the tree in the first place.



No, I'm not in the habit of looking at the tree right away yet. I'll get there about the time to take it down. I also hadn't had my morning jolt of caffeine. With a shock like this, however, you find you can go quite a few minutes without coffee.

And the wormhole in the apple? I think we have very fuzzy worms.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home